we organize and coordinate all suppliers and subcontractors for a
high-quality construction, optimize plannings and limit the costs
until the commissioning of the park
- Layout optimization
- Definition and follow-up of the construction schedules
- Negotiation and optimization of the offers from the turbine and Balance of Plant (BOP) suppliers
- Construction progress reports
- Organization and follow-up of the preconstruction studies
- Communication with the construction and grid suppliers
- Construction follow-up, visits on site, controlling of the works execution
- Validation and follow-up of the suppliers invoices in relation with the financing
- 163 MW commissionned
- 73 MW under construction
OPERATION & MAINTENANCE
we organise and coordinate all necessary actions for
an optimized production
- Monitoring and optimisation of production
- Inspection and sites visits
- Maintenance management (preventive and curative)
- Health and Safety Environment set-up and management
- Retrofit implementation
- 163 MW under operation
- 285 GWh under monitoring in 2016
- 0 PROFESSIONALS
France / Bezannes
Antje Grieseler started to work as an independent adviser for investments in renewable energies in 2005. Before that she was working for Cortal Consors in the area of strategy development during and after their IPO (Initial Public Offering).
After studying economics and an auditor training, Ralf Schamberger worked as an executive for various banks in Germany. His activities focused on advising and supporting small and medium-sized enterprises and on financing projects. Prior to joining Leonidas Associates AG, he was responsible for corporate clients at Raiffeisenbank in Fürth (Bavaria).
After obtaining a degree in Politics and Local Development Policies, Sophie Tröschel worked as a public policy manager for several French authorities where she developed her expertise in project management and environmental, organization and administrative policy. She joined Leonidas Associates AG in 2012 as head of the Project Management department. She currently leads the French and German teams in charge of the acquisition, financing, construction and exploitation of the French assets.
After studying business law, environmental policy, and environmental law in Paris, Sarah Nataf worked as a lawyer in law firms specialized in environmental and energy law. She notably advised and defended industrialists as well as developers and operators of energy projects, and taught energy law at French universities.
She joined Leonidas Associates in November 2014.
Head of construction
Head of operation & maintenance